A NOTE ON PERSONAL PROTECTION RELATED TO COVID:
We are so grateful for the opportunity to serve our clients! We want to thank everyone for their support, loyalty, and patience during the last year. Creating a safe space for
our clients to rest, relax, and be pampered remains a top priority at Southern Curl. We will continue to uphold our high standard of cleaning and sanitizing.
Our team has made a personal and professional decision to leave vaccine talk outside of the salon. Also, because of legal confidentiality and privacy requirements, we cannot
disclose information regarding the vaccine status of any of our staff.
Here are some things you can expect WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Employees who are sick will be expected to stay home. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule.
- Hand sanitizer is available when you arrive and we will still require you to wash your hands with warm soapy water upon
- Masks are now OPTIONAL for staff and clients. Your individual service provider will be happy to wear one UPON REQUEST.
- Staff will wash hands with warm, soapy water before and after each client.
- All stations, chairs, tools, products, and surfaces will be CLEANED AND SANITIZED after each client. All capes, bowls, towels and linens will
be washed and sanitized after each use.
- Sanitizing wipes will be placed next to each Credit Card Terminal.
- Only those receiving services are allowed on the cutting floor/hydration room/round table area. Parents to minors, friends, and families should
wait in their cars please.
- Our staff has been retrained on essential infection control and safe hygiene practices.
- Text us your name when you arrive for your appointment using the same number you would use to call us. 404-352-2875. Once your stylist is ready and their station is sanitized, we’ll text you back and tell you to come inside.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please give at least 48 hours notice. Our cancellation policy will still be upheld.
We are following the guidelines of the CDC and the Fulton County Mandate. If anything changes, we will follow their guidance.
-Team Southern Curl Inc.